The last two weeks and a half, first in Madrid and after already in Lisbon were, and I think they will continue for a while, totally strange.
Starting from the moment when I woke up, everything is different and new now, but everything is familiar and warm, because it is home, of course.
After the trip with Beni, Becas and Rita, through the Eastern Europe, the time passed running through me.
It was Miguel's (my eldest brother) birthday, and I tried all night to speak with him and everybody that was having dinner in our house.
Then my aunt, uncle and cousins (Tia Minô, Tio Luís, Ricardo, Luís, Lourenço e Manel) were coming to Bulgaria to know some cities and to be with me (of course).
Everything was passing so fast, I didn’t have all the answers from the Professors in my Faculty, so I didn’t know what kind of papers, or exams, or whatever I needed to prepare.
I was counting days and wanted to come back, but at the same time I wanted to be with Niklas and Petya, with Sanya and Adrien and Mathilde and Lucy. The time was too short and the organization was a factor that I didn’t want to think about. All the year happened, I didn’t make a big effort and the things, the good things, the friends and the simple dinners and parties, happened. And now, in the end, I wanted everything again, simple, easy, relaxing and just time.
My family arrived and we travelled trough some cities in Bulgaria that I really needed to know before coming home. It was really good, my (malko) small Bulgarian was enough to prove that I know something (I’m Awesome!). My uncles are the best, all the time trying to take me to Portugal again. My cousins were exactly like they are, it was really good.
When I went to the airport to say goodbye to them the feeling of “this is the start of the end” (direct translation from the Portuguese) was really present.
Rita was traveling with her family and so I was some days alone. Time to think, time to rest, time to start feeling, but mostly, time to work.
In one week I was travelling to Vienna, to see my mother and brothers! Finally!
Ju and Pipa, the two Portuguese girls in Sport Academy, were the good friends this time.
In the Easter Sunday, Ju and I, went with Mathilde, Elsa, Tunay, Ebru and Rafa to Belogradchik. It was amazing. (pictures in facebook)
A few days alone in my room in stu grad and Rita and her family arrived. Walking through Sofia, presenting the same things that I had presented to my family (good memories), listening the spirit of her family, it was really good. Other airport moment and I was really worried with my Faculty works .
Daniel, the Portuguese boy here since the first semester, doing Da Vinci program, was going to Portugal also.
I couldn’t go to his last dinner and goodbye and I didn’t want to think about the things I was losing.
Two nights without sleeping, sitting in my computer, with all the parts of my body in pain, but I finished all the papers! Yes, I can!
And more 15 hours sitting in a bus to arrive in Vienna! Here I am!
“Ich abaite…” “Du bist einz lastkrafevaghenfarahut” (Niklas, correct me!) Danke schön!
And then, “Manel, is you!” I was with my family!
Vienna is amazing, I don’t know how to describe it (not even in Portuguese), totally different from the Eastern countries that I was familiar to travel in. Everything is so big and so historic. Everybody so civilized and they speak English. Whoowho
The days passed really fast and they didn’t know but I was coming home after one week.
Arrive in Sofia and ask for all my marks, all the signatures, all the documents, stamps, confirmations, the end of this year was happening in papers, it was the resume of it.
“We have everything” documents of our room signed, the rent paid, the count on the bank closed, the papers from the faculty and from the university signed… but something was missing… time to say goodbye!
Becas' last party, she was really sad.
And let’s go to Veliko Tarnovo, the first home we had. Let’s say goodbye to Lea and to the city that received us. To Nash and his brother, to jaba, to Tsarevets fortress, to ego and dadabar!
Lea is the same, “short and sweet!”, everything was really good.
We have dinner with Professor Francisco to say our first really Bulgarian goodbye in the second night. And now I start to thank you to you, Professor Francisco, for all the help and attention, for the dinners and conversations, for the support in SF, and in BG.
Our last night in Sofia was more than we were expecting. A lot of people were traveling or in home or something… and so to our last dinner we didn’t know if someone was thinking to appear.
Of course the dinner was booked in “Krivoto”, the first and our favorite restaurant in Sofia.
Derina was the first to appear, our Bulgarian friend that studies Portuguese, she helped us a lot when we were stolen and as you know from older posts Bulgaria is really burocratic. She is a good friend and I hope and I am waiting for you here in Portugal.
Than Leslie, Radka, Ricardo (Grazie Ricardo), Cris, Matews, and Ricardo's friend appeared!
After the Bulgarian team, Mariya, our first friend, and the best one! Kristina and a friend!
Thank you so much for everything. The erasmus club is so important to us, all the activities, trips and parties. And you are the best! I’m missing you!
Vihra, our only cool colleague, so funny! She brought us a souvenir and strawberries!! Yeah!
Anais and the Spanish were the last ones, but always one of the best parts!
I will miss this dinners and this spirit, “Vos echo de menos! Vos quiero en Portugal!” David, Angel, Pepe, Isa, Eva, Raul, Sergio, Dani e Merce! Rosana e Ana, primeiras amigas! Como quiero hablar español correctamente! En Madrid tenia vergüenza de hablar. Vos visitare seguro! Vos espero en Lisboa!
In the end a very good surprise, Niklas and Petya! Conversation like all the time. If I was missing you in that time, imagine now. (I already saw the last episodes of How I meet your mother! They are really pregnant! Barney and Robin? He is awesome in the last episode! And now? Who is the mother? This is the end?)
We were arriving to Jim Bean to last party, and the Portuguese guys finally appeared. Emanuel, os Tiagos e o Rafa. Obrigado pela vela rapazes, obrigado pela companhia e amizade! Escrevam como está tudo por aí, contem news!
In the airport Sanya and Simon appeared, great present! I want to hear you playing Simon! And sanya, my good good friend, I had the best conversations with you! Who calls me now sweetheart? Petya, I just laugh when I thing of you. Your imagination is great!
I want to thank everyone that change and built my year. All the friendship and small things, all the conversations, parties, good moments!
I will bring you with me, and even if we don’t talk again, I will remember you as good friends in a good, very good year!
If you come to Portugal you know, contact me (and Rita of course). I will be glad to receive you and show our beautiful city and country.
Keep the erasmus spirit and life alive.
Thank you to everyone! Muchas gracias a todos! Merci beaucoup mon amis! Danke schön! Mnogo Blagodaria priatelki! Muito obrigado a todos por tudo!
P.S. Adrien i miss your last goodbye and hug! Mathilde and Lucy it was a really good time!
P.S.2 Sergi, Idoya and Paula, ahora estamos muy cerca, tenemos que nos ver!
p.S. 3 Sonia, Fabiana, Malte, Virve and Mia, Madlen, Hanka, Marian, Veronika, Fani, Gwen, Mireya, Pablo, Agustin, Nicola e Viviana (italiano fratelli), turkish people, Ellie, Polish, Kaktus, Michael, Marzena, Diego, Julien, Julius, Tadas, Boyan i didn't wrote your names! You are part of this year... Thank you!
P.S 4 Obrigado por toda a companhia Rita! Espero pelo teu último post. Com as semanas a passar, as várias coisas para se fazer, ainda acordo e lembro-me de não fazer muito barulho caso ainda estejas a dormir.
Já passaram duas sema
Thank you!


2 comentários:
E já acabou... dói a little,não dói? É estúpido, mas é tão etsranho voltar ao nosso país... i know that feeling!!
Ao menos, seremos sempre erasmus!!
See ya!!!
bjo
Bem Vinda!!!!!
XXX,
++
Enviar um comentário